AndStatus is an Open Source multiple accounts client for multiple social networks, including
(Client to Server),
AndStatus can combine your feeds from all networks into one Timeline,
and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline.
For Android v.7.0+ devices.
Under Free/Libre and Open Source License.
- Many accounts in different Social networks. You may have several accounts in each, write/reply as
any "You" and share between accounts and networks.
- You don't need to be online to read timelines and to post your updates: drafts and unsent posts are
kept even after reboot. They will be sent when your device is Online.
- Convenient tree-like "Conversation view".
- "Global search" allowing you to search public notes in all networks with one query.
- Lists of Friends and Followers, presented as User Lists and as Timelines (with the latest note by
- Notes (tweets)/avatars/attached images are being synced in a background, when your device has a good
connection. By default, attachments are downloaded via WiFi only.
- Cached data may be stored for years or for several days only - it's your choice.
- Backup accounts and notes and Restore them on any of your devices. Own your data!
- Free and without ads, community supported.
Read the FAQ to help you
find information that is not present on this page.
See Change Log for descriptions of all features of AndStatus and links to
For more information please see AndStatus readme.
AndStatus is an open project:
- Open for user's ideas, problems and questions. Please start from searching known problems,
solutions and ideas at the "Issues" page.
Take part in discussions there. If nothing relevant was found, raise your "issue" sharing with
the AndStatus community your idea,
question or a problem (providing as much details as possible in order to understand and
reproduce the problem).
- Multilingual. Crowdsourcing and collaborative localization project invites volunteer
AndStatus at Crowdin.
- Open Source, open for contributing developers. If you are a Developer, AndStatus project will
to implement your unique Social networking features, because you can build on working code
supported by a suite of automated tests.
The code is commented and has links to related information on Internet.
Please read the Developer FAQ
page for more info on compiling AndStatus.
- If you are willing to test upcoming releases you can
join the Open Beta Testing
channel at Google Play.
You may donate to AndStatus development
via its founder/lead developer.
© AndStatus Project 2011-2018
Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.